Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what people are using for fender covers. My car was just painted and in the process of being polished so I don't want to use the vinyl/foam fender covers that could possibly scratch the paint.
Thanks,
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I use alot of sheets and old bath towels stacken on top of each other. Makes it nice and soft !

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I use the moving blankets that I have, there nice and thick if you fold them in half.

Just make sure they are clean with no hidden particles , like metal shavings or tiny rocks/dirt from the moving process they were previously used for.
me no want no scratchy !

·
Registered
978 Posts
I use the moving blankets that I have, there nice and thick if you fold them in half.

Just make sure they are clean with no hidden particles , like metal shavings or tiny rocks/dirt from the moving process they were previously used for.
me no want no scratchy !
Good point. The ones that I am using were new when my parents were moving, they bought too many so they gave me a couple of new ones and used ones. The used ones I use on the ground for working under the car quite comfortable, it beats laying on the hard cold cement in the garage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts