Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the '66 I recently picked up, the previous owner cutout the aft section of each fender apron. I assume this was done in order to run a set of well headers? Anyone know if repair panels for those areas are available? Or will I just have to buy new aprons? Thanks....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure - I've seen some weld in flat sheet / source a set of used inner fenders etc... most likely they were for the Fenderwell headers. seen it a lot...

Post up in the parts wanted section and see what is out there - psot a pic too so people can see how much you need.
OK, I tried to post in the WTB section but I do not have the minimum 25 posts required yet. No problem...below are a couple photos showing the sections removed by the previous owner.

RHS

LHS

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Looks like a nice clean cut - you could always fab up your own - or check the for sales sections - I noticed someone was selling a full clip - you could PM them and see if they woudl sell the other part - also Try Novajoe or Chevy2inreno - they might be able to help.. or check out some threads and get your count up and then post in the WTB section..

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
... and if you have intentions on sticking around then 25 POSTs come quickly enough without any shill or BS POSTs ;)

hang out, check the site out and get to know everyone, you'll be opened up to the classified section shortly enough, the panels aren't life & death this instant ;)

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
heck, POST pics of your car and tell us what ya got, what yer doin', when will it be done...
like they're ever done... :doh: whatever... :rolleyes:

one POST turns into 25 in so little time... :yes: ;)

Ahhhh, just the mention of POSTS! :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
heck, POST pics of your car and tell us what ya got, what yer doin', when will it be done...
like they're ever done... :doh: whatever... :rolleyes:

one POST turns into 25 in so little time... :yes: ;)

Ahhhh, just the mention of POSTS! :p
Ok will do...I'll take a few pics and post over in the projects section this weekend.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts