Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There's been several posts over the years about the rare fastback Nova drag cars that were racing in the late 60's. I have a bunch of 35mm slides that I am in the middle of converting over to digital and included in them are quite a few pix of the FX (Factory Experimental) cars etc., so I thought I'd post a few every so often for those that want them. I took them here in Seattle and in Eastern Washington.
Here's a couple of the Alan Green Chevrolet Nova that was campaigned out of Seattle and driven my **** Milner who I saw a few months ago and has posted on this board. He now helps out on the John Force team (Ashley's car). Enjoy...

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Those are some very cool pics. You should take them down and re-post with some kind of copyright mark if these are your personal pics.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Great pics, love those fastback Novas!! Milner's daughter joined up over at the Yenko site a month or two ago, trying to find some info for a surprise b-day gift for her dad. Nice bunch of folks.

BTW, we ran into the current owner of the cKc fastback Nova at the '07 York Show in PA. He lives in Gettysburg, PA, and I'm trying to get him to bring it to the Nova Nationals. I understand it's a major project car, but I'd love to see it!

M

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mike and 1badnov,
Thanks for sharing!! As much as I thought I knew about Nova's this is something new to see one.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 66 Posts