Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been running 135 SR 15 Michelin X Radials from Coker Tire on my car for a couple of years. I thought my problem was a leaking wheel situation so I returned my front wheels through my American Racing Dealership. Turns out the wheels were not the problem. The Michelin tires I had were an old style I had bought 6 years ago and they had been in my tire rack at the shop until I put them on my car. Being that they were an old design, they were only rated 32 psi cold max inflation and they had a terrible squat to them under the weight of the car. I noticed recently that another car builder here in my town had purchased a set of them that now were rated at 51 psi cold max inflation and I then gave Coker a call. I was connected to Darrin, a sales representative who then got on the problem and contacted me back QUICKLY! He issued pickup tickets for the old ones and informed me that unless there were obvious signs of wear all I would have to pay was what the tire's price had increased over the course of the 6 years I had owned them. When the tires arrived back at Coker Darrin called me to let me know that the tires were being reviewed and that they saw that they were indeed defective.They were actually leaking through the tire itself! When I asked if he wanted my card number to pay for the difference he replied "No sir, we stand behind our product and your difference as well as shipping them has been taken care of". Even with a 6 year old tire, they gave me a complete return. Now, that's how business should be run. If you have a chance to do business with Coker Tire I would HIGHLY suggest that you do so! They are very proffessional and timely.

That's my two cents worth. Not really much of a way to keep this much shorter and appreciate what went into this transaction.

GO BUY FROM COKER TIRE THEY ARE GREAT!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
I think that Coker will be at our Arkansas swap meet in June, Petit Jean mountain, near Morrilton.

I plan on looking at some wide whites for my 49.

Glad to hear they really stand behind their product.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts