Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
13,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Looks like the steering wheel is 66 Chevelle, so maybe the column may have come along with it. Just a guess. RK

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
Nonsense.... I've got it in my '63 & '64....

You just remove the column bracket., and you can move it where ever you want !!!!! :yes::devil::D:D:devil::yes:

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Even though it looks like a real nice car, the "factory SS tilt steering" comment makes me question the rest of the car.

I agree. Nice clean car. He put a disclaimer on the tilt now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I own the 67

I am sorry about the steering coulumn. I bought the car and that is what the gentleman told me. That is my mistake and i take full responsibility for that. But dont take anything away from this car because i looked long and hard and there is very few cars out there that are as nice and unmolested as this one. I am going thru a divorce the reason for selling. i am a private owner that has always wanted a 67 and now i got one and have to sell it. I value all your opinions and knowledge on these cars but you all know there is few nice ones left, dont slam the good ones. Thank You

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
I am sorry about the steering coulumn. I bought the car and that is what the gentleman told me. That is my mistake and i take full responsibility for that. But dont take anything away from this car because i looked long and hard and there is very few cars out there that are as nice and unmolested as this one. I am going thru a divorce the reason for selling. i am a private owner that has always wanted a 67 and now i got one and have to sell it. I value all your opinions and knowledge on these cars but you all know there is few nice ones left, dont slam the good ones. Thank You
We hear you my friend... Sorry to here about the divorce!! Can you sell it to someone that will hold it for you till the smoke clears? Hope things work out for the best. You are right about the goods one getting hard to afford and find at the same time.

Dave
67 Nova Boy

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
Hey bud, no worries!!!:no:

We can be pretty hard on Ebayers around these parts. :yes::yes::yes:

I'm sorry to hear about your divorce ... it will get better! After the mess is over you can do whatever the hell you want :yes: and buy as many Novas as you want :yes: without the nagging!!!!!! Just ask me!!! When I was married my cars all came with a "GPMS". :yes::devil:

Good luck on the auction!!

Cheers, Tim

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Nice car. Sorry about why you have to sell it. Good luck with the auction.

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,636 Posts
... it will get better! After the mess is over you can do whatever the hell you want :yes: and buy as many Novas as you want :yes: without the nagging!!!!!! Just ask me!!! When I was married my cars all came with a "GPMS". :yes::devil:
This explains why you went from 1 to 3 in about a month :D

·
13,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Rick and welcome to the site. I'm the guy who started this thread. Good on you for editing the Ebay ad when you found out the tilt wasn't factory. Lots of guys just let them run incorrectly and frequently with much more glaring errors than yours. Sorry about the divorce. Been through that almost 20 years ago. It's tough now, but things will get better. Good luck selling the car. It looks great.

Bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank s to all

I wanted to say thank you for all the support and kind words. I will own another Nova after this mess clears out. They know how to hit you were they know it hurts lol. But i will pull my boot straps up and carry on. My first car was going to be a 67 3 on the tree with a 327cu in engine. My dad gave me the ok and i was smart enough to know i would wreck it and didnt buy it. That was 20 yrs ago and i still have the bug. Thank you for all your support
Rick S

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
On your next Nova buy, come see us and we'll critique it for you!:rolleyes::D:yes:

Good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts