Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, do any of you guys have a picture or an idea of what the factory clock was in 1962 for the Chevy II 400 Nova?

The previous owner of mine said the clock that's on the dash is a factory option. It's pretty hard to tell. I'll post up pics later, but the face matches the the dash faces, the knob matches the heater and light knobs, even the hands match the gauge needles - I unmounted it and the wires seem legit but I just can't tell. Again, I'll put up some pics.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow awesome! Mine isn't working right now though. The only thing that threw me off was that it had some real shiny new flathead tapered machine screws that didn't seem right. They are located where the clock mounts to its base on the sides. One on each side.

Thanks for all the help!

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
I have two new NOS ones and one used one ......

I have one converted to Quartz may have a extra quartz conversion JM

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
I seen them on Ebay for $300 ish to $500 ish NOS, Used Humm never seen any for sale maybe I'll list one up and see where it goes >>>>:rolleyes:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone have a factory installed dash mounted clock in their 62 Chevy II? I'm pretty sure mine is a legit factory install, which is installed symmetrically centered on the dash but I'd like some collaboration.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts