Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats a set of factory 67 disc brake setup worth. Includes spindles,rotors,calipers,pads and caliper bracket. No backing plates or steering arms. 0 miles on fresh turned rotors. just wanna get a idea on what they might be worth.

Thanks in advance.

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Should be worth a fair amount to the right person if they are in good shape.The 4 piston calipers were a bit troublesome and the two piece rotors have not been made for years.Very rare stuff for a 67 Nova!!

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Whats a set of factory 67 disc brake setup worth. Includes spindles,rotors,calipers,pads and caliper bracket. No backing plates or steering arms. 0 miles on fresh turned rotors. just wanna get a idea on what they might be worth.

Thanks in advance.
What's the condition of the parts? How thick are the rotors. .970 is the min to use. Must use calipers to check. Do you have part numbers/pictures of the set-up? Calipers leaking/need rebuild?

Dave
67 Nova Boy

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well after both of you guys description, I don't have a factory set up. I have one piece rotors and single piston caliper. I must have been a aftermarket system.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
post up some images... very possible we can identify the parts for you and get you an idea on worth. just because it's not a factory set up doesn't mean it's not worth a few bucks...

let's see what ya have ;)

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
probably an old CPP type Chevelle set up... it moves the wheels out due to rotor dimensions. doesn't appear to be a "Zero Offset" type kit.

rotors, brackets and calipers, complete set up, used... i don't know if i'd include the spindles as whoever needs/wants it will already have spindles and can mill/cut down the boss themselves. i think i'd offer the spindles separately.. or if you want to unload everything at once, i'd say 'bout $175.-$200.00

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
probably an old CPP type Chevelle set up... it moves the wheels out due to rotor dimensions. doesn't appear to be a "Zero Offset" type kit.

rotors, brackets and calipers, complete set up, used... i don't know if i'd include the spindles as whoever needs/wants it will already have spindles and can mill/cut down the boss themselves. i think i'd offer the spindles separately.. or if you want to unload everything at once, i'd say 'bout $175.-$200.00
Thanks Flyer!! The spindles are the disc style, I compared them to the drum spindle I took of and the boss is lower than what I took off. I'm not sure if I wanna sell or not. I really want a set of aero space or wilwood's brakes bad!!
Again thanks Flyer!!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I have a complete set up that has been stainless steel sleeved, including the master...New two piece rotors are now available on eBay, both US made, quite pricey, and Chineese made also!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts