Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1972 Chevy Nova 4speed Muncie
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if there are any fabrication companies out there that are offering a fuel tank cover plate for a 3rd gen? Was hoping I could just press the easy button but not having any luck finding anything out there. Someone has to have done this by now, and offers it made to order at the very least! I know what I want but can not find anyone offering it so will likely just have a local shop fabricate something for me. If anyone knows of a company that offers this please let me know.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

·
Registered
69 Nova 2dr
77 Posts
Looking to see if there are any fabrication companies out there that are offering a fuel tank cover plate for a 3rd gen? Was hoping I could just press the easy button but not having any luck finding anything out there. Someone has to have done this by now, and offers it made to order at the very least! I know what I want but can not find anyone offering it so will likely just have a local shop fabricate something for me. If anyone knows of a company that offers this please let me know.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Are you talking about an access panel? If so, here is what I used. Got it off Ebay for cheap. (Detroit Speed 080402DS Detroit Speed Fuel Pump Access Panel Kit)

When I was looking, I also found these.
Summit Racing (Search on these) - All Star Performance Access Panel and Tanks Inc. Floor Access Doors AD-66

·
Registered
1972 Chevy Nova 4speed Muncie
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you talking about an access panel? If so, here is what I used. Got it off Ebay for cheap. (Detroit Speed 080402DS Detroit Speed Fuel Pump Access Panel Kit)

When I was looking, I also found these.
Summit Racing (Search on these) - All Star Performance Access Panel and Tanks Inc. Floor Access Doors AD-66
Thanks, yes I've found the access panels online. I should have been more clear, I'm actually talking about a fabricated panel that would mount underneath the tank therefore hiding it. from view if your looking at the car form the rear.

Appreciate the response!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts