Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used an ez efi carburetor? I've been looking at them for some time and I wanted to find out if it is really that ez? is there a huge difference from normal carbs? is it worth the money?

·
Registered
3,308 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
has anyone used an ez efi carburetor? I've been looking at them for some time and I wanted to find out if it is really that ez? is there a huge difference from normal carbs? is it worth the money?
EZ EFI isn't a carburetor:no: it is fuel injection, when and if working properly it should operate like a late model car:yes:

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
EZ EFI isn't a carburetor:no: it is fuel injection, when and if working properly it should operate like a late model car:yes:
Not true EZ only controls fuel and only reads out of one pipe, it does not control timing and you are limited on dial in. The biggest thing I didn't like about it was it was not consistent. I talked to EZ tech support and they agreed that it wasnt consistent but they were only going for better start up and drivability then a carb.
Yes its a ton better than a carb. but it isn't anything like a factory setup... I felt I wasted a ton of time and money on it....:yes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts