Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Damn! Wasn't so crazy about the look at first but now, I can say this is one of the best looking 4th gens on the site! Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Is that the Pontiac front end you got on there?

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
nice

Definitely looks much better with the paint. Like the different take on a 4th gen. Couldnt pull it off on an earlier gen Nova.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Frickin wicked! Do you plan on lowering it? It would look sick if you dropped it 3-4 inches! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments guys! There for a while I didn't know if I was embarrassed or proud of it. I'm just thankful the body mods got done before I lost interest. Having it blown apart for almost 2 years while I worked on everybodys elses projects is depressing. But all the progress with everybody elses Novas I saw on Steves gave me that extra little push I needed so that every time I had spare minute, I would just keep knocking out little things that needed done & now it's finally paying off. Thanks for the inspiration everybody!

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Nice ride! Im glad someone has some creativity instead of seeing another cookie cutter. I cant wait to see it all done. :D

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
You can spot a disco nova lover a mile away :D Thats a beast of a Hybrid. I definately like the color scheme. Whats the plans for the drivetrain? That car must be heavy

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can spot a disco nova lover a mile away :D Thats a beast of a Hybrid. I definately like the color scheme. Whats the plans for the drivetrain? That car must be heavy
Just a stock 350/350 with 373 posi in it right now, but I will install my 550 hp 406/700r4 with a 3500 stall as soon as I come up with a grand for headers & 3.5 exhaust & a killer fuel delivery system. I'm sure it's heavy, it has air & a couple extras. I used to drag a little every now & then, but I'd like to try the autocross scene a couple of times to try out the new suspension. I want to take advantage of the loose back tires & see how it will drift also. No Caltracks this time, just an overload leaf at the back to keep the springs from wrapping up & wheel hopping.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts