Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
been working on the 78' nova over the winter. had a chance on sunday to take to the track ran a 11.79 @113.50 not to bad since its been sitting all winter long. here are some updated pics. enjoy :)

Steve

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hood

its amazing what you can do with some 20 ga. steele, some filler ,40 hours of labor will get ya:)

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
Crap...you made that hood scoop yourself??...awesome job:cool: :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey everybody..
thanks for all the looks. yes thats the factory hood that came on the car when i bought it . I like the look of flat factory hoods but this car was begging for some "bad a$$". all last year i ran really small et drags 26x8.0 with spray bombed rallies and the hood jacked up'd in the rear to clear the air cleaner.

got really strange comments and looks :mad: with open dumps, like take that 15 second car and put a muffler on it.thats untill id rip off a couple of sub 12 second passes:D

So... over the winter i handmade the scoop it was going to be a cowl but when i was mocking it up i thought of a stinger scoop would look killer and thats how it ended as.

the paint btw was done by a friend .the color is black with flattner mixed into the clear.

yes thats my toy box akanovass:D

Steve
Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts