Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for opinions on whether people have one exterior mirror or two? Currently I have one mirror but debating on installing one on the passenger side where there wasn't one originally.

Just some thoughts, maybe a pic of some 66 mirrors.

Thanks,

·
Registered
612 Posts
I was thinking about doing the same thing on my 63 but from what I read about it you can't see out of the passenger side one. So I don't think I'm going to do it. Let me know what you decide, or if you find something that works.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
I was thinking about doing the same thing on my 63 but from what I read about it you can't see out of the passenger side one. So I don't think I'm going to do it. Let me know what you decide, or if you find something that works.
:yes::yes::yes:
I like one on each side. It makes the car even looking. IMO.
:yes::yes::yes:
i did the same for the same reason

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Exterior mirrors...

That was my thought! I was purely doing it for the uniformity. I think it might look better to do both sides. I can see what you mean by not seeing anything or much at all the mirrors are kind of small. Also the location isn't the best, that's probably why they came with only one in the first place.

I think I am going to put both mirrors on! I won't do it until the new year but I will send you a before and after, then you can decide what you think and let me know...

Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts