Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if you can make the exhaust come out in front of the rear tires? but just the tips showing? and has anyone done this? right now mine dump out under the driver and pass seats. i just have headers to cherry bombs. thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
yes you can dump then before the rear tires i had that on exhaust dumped right in front of the rear tires and was running straight pipes. i ran 3 1/2 all the way back it was realy loud and pissed off all my neighbors.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes you can dump then before the rear tires i had that on exhaust dumped right in front of the rear tires and was running straight pipes. i ran 3 1/2 all the way back it was realy loud and pissed off all my neighbors.
ya my neighbors hate me now. we was workin on the car about a month ago and was replacing the header gasket and after it was on i started it with just the headers on.

·
Registered
309 Posts
the turn downs on my wagon are just in front of the axle housing.close enough that when there were air shocks on it they would occasionally clank if there was too much air in the shocks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts