Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guy's, if your looking for an exhaust system from the headers back with Church Boy's 4 link here ya go. I bought the Flo master American Thunder kit. You have to make a cut in front of the axle tube and add 1" for a little more clearance for travel up. Then make a cut behind the axel tube and turn back half of the pipe that exits the side of the quarter panel to clear the coil over. It works great, where you cut use 3" butt connectors or weld back together. Right at $600.00 bucks. Good luck Terry

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was just looking at this American Thunder system. Is it really complete starting at the header? It seems like I read something that said its really “cross bar back”. Did you need to buy the collector separately? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was just looking at this American Thunder system. Is it really complete starting at the header? It seems like I read something that said its really “cross bar back”. Did you need to buy the collector separately? Thank you.

Answering my own question here after reading through the instructions for Flowmaster 817673 American Thunder Crossmember-Back Exhaust System for Chevrolet Chevy II/Nova
Looks like it does not include the collector but it does start at the header, not crossmember.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I bought the collector with the ball joint, I like those real well..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts