Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congrats Art, this win should put you better on the points standings. Hot day but glad I stuck around.
Bob hopefully you made it back ok.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Congrats Art, this win should put you better on the points standings. Hot day but glad I stuck around.
Art, great job driving today bud! Your .006 and .012 lights were killer, and your 7.21 on a 7.19 dial in for the final got you the iron! Nice!:thumbsup::thumbsup::notworthy::clap:

Frank, thanks for the help with my shifter today, made it home no problem. A new cable is on the way.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
way to go art :clap: :clap: :clap::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy::salute::salute::beer1::beer1::beer1::pics::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i need to go and check the summit series out here at california speed way one of these days

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Frank, I owe you big time man. Your always there when i need you. Aron, Bob, Steve, Thanks for hanging out, it was great to have you guys there to witness a good day.

Thanks guys for the support and comments, heres a video of the semi's and the final.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHqa1SrTfG0

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
Congrats Art. Looks like a lot of Novas on the left coast. Thanks for postin pics for all to see. Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts