Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am in need of the under the hood evaporator box for a 76 Nova. I also need the wiring harness for the blower motor resistor and stuff.

I have found one evap box a guy has off a 78 Skylark that he says would work but not sure.

Any insight and does anyone on here happen to have one they would part with?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This car had one until recently. I know the guy who likely bought it. Car is a 79 though. Believe 77-79 ac systems had some fundamental changes from earlier deals.
Looks the same as the 76. Far as I know the 75-79 X body evaporator boxes were all the same. I need the wiring harness that goes to all that super bad. It comes through that whole in the firewall to the right above where the evaporator mounts.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I did try "Philip" for you. He is one of the moderators on here. He did though sell and or dispose of his remaining 75-79 parts. I have some sheet metal and bumpers from him. He is into first generation stuff now.
The guy who may have purchased it is a friend of mine I met in the the U pull it in El Paso TX. He has an Ebay store. I don't do Ebay currently so I don't know the name of his store. But not sure if he will piece it out, even if he did buy the system. If I come across anything else in the near future will let you know.
Dave S
dona Ana NM 88032
505-382-3022

1 - 4 of 4 Posts