Chevy Nova Forum banner

Englishtown

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  NOVACA1N 
#1 ·
Well I'm going to Englishtown on Wednesday to see if all the stuff I did will shave off a few tenths off my et :) .
Anybody else going to be there ?
Let me know ?
Chris

#7 ·
Fast4by said:
We'll be there running points on the 23rd in Super Pro also.
-Steve

hey, i know that car. it usually runs like 9.40s-9.60s right??....reminds me of a super stocker...good luck this year, and i hope to see you and the bracket nats:cool:

P.S.-....my father has the black and purple monte carlo w/ checker boards down the sides in super....

#8 ·
Novaca1n... And I know your dads car too. The cars chassis was built like a super stocker but we were killing parts because it left so violently. We completely reworked the chassis this winter and lowered the car. It leaves like a prostocker now. The front wheels come up only about an 1". We tested it earlier this year and it went mid 9.30's. See you on the 23rd !
-Steve

#10 ·
Fast4by said:
Hey Novaca1n..... Are you the one with long hair ?
I was going to stop and say hi but you dont look 15... you look my age (31). We'll be there this Sunday.... I'll stop and say hi !
-Steve
Haha yea that's me:D It's always in a pony tail and I always got a hat on w/ my fake oakleys haha....I might be cutting my hair soon though:eek: ....it's annoying haha:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.