Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
My buddy has a spot close to the finish line on the left. Im not sure of the spot # since I just know where its at. My friends says hes keeping a lookout for 17 inch rims for me. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday but I might drop by Sunday.

·
Banned
726 Posts
I'll be there on the look out for a front valance (behind bumper) for 66-67.
I really dont want to buy the repo piece. I'd rather find a used one in GREAT condition..... and whatever else I find.

Also, 69 Lemans GTO parts, 67 Camaro parts, 70 Monte parts..... I got a list.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I will be set up in spaces K-64-65. I only have a few Nova Parts this time.

Stop over and say hello

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I'll try to make it on Friday or Sunday.
George, We will try and get some room so you can set up some sample polishing stuff. If you need to meet up with anyone for polishing parts or if they need to drop something off just let me know. I just got a good spot for Carlisle so if you want to come down one day and set up for a while you are more than welcome. I will PM you.

See you Friday,
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
no back seat but have a real nice front bench. May post in classifieds.
Jay, You should post the seat maybe someone can meet you at Englishtown :yes:. I just sold a 72 Skylark Front seat for $150 and it was not as nice as your seat :yes:. It had a couple rips.

Stop over and say hello.

Bob

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
of i will definitely see what you got going on Bob. How would I advertise the seat? classified section here?
I will be in the same spot as last year. Across from Kevin the glass/gas tank guy.

See you Saturday.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
ok, seat posted in classifieds. see you saturday. I have all my trim pieces organized, gonna be talking to George about doing the whole lot.
Jay, He will not be there on Saturday. He has to watch the kids :)

Maybe you can stop at his house with the trim.

See you Saturday :cool:

Bob

·
Banned
726 Posts
I've decided to take the wifes 66 to the "Cars For Sale" section all weekend.
I'll be there 7:30am Friday morning.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts