Hey all, it's been awhile since my last time here but I have been busy. I finally got the engine dropped back down in my Nova. Since these pictures were taken I have added a set of ceramic coated headers and let me tell ya, they really set it off. The next time I go to the garage (if you remember it's at my brothers house) I'll get some pics with the headers. I still haven't been able to get any body work done yet. I've finally decided instead of selling my 65 Chevy truck, I am going to get it running and sell my 95 Ford 4x4 truck and take the money from it and get the body work done on my Nova. So anyway here are the engine pics.