Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, it's been awhile since my last time here but I have been busy. I finally got the engine dropped back down in my Nova. Since these pictures were taken I have added a set of ceramic coated headers and let me tell ya, they really set it off. The next time I go to the garage (if you remember it's at my brothers house) I'll get some pics with the headers. I still haven't been able to get any body work done yet. I've finally decided instead of selling my 65 Chevy truck, I am going to get it running and sell my 95 Ford 4x4 truck and take the money from it and get the body work done on my Nova. So anyway here are the engine pics.

·
3,863 Posts
That looks really nice and a lot of awesome detailing going on there.

One comment, and it is just a personal opinion, but I would paint the brake drums black. I think the wheel should be the center of attention when you look there.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
72VenturaII said:
One comment, and it is just a personal opinion, but I would paint the brake drums black. I think the wheel should be the center of attention when you look there.
I welcome all comments and advice and thanks to all who leave them. But I have always liked the way people try to color code different parts of their cars so I decided to go with orange brake drums because I am running Cragar SS's on my car and the drums really stand out behind those wheels (and I really can't afford spending the money on a disc brake conversion, lol).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts