Chevy Nova Forum banner

341 - 360 of 365 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,538 Posts

·
6,195 Posts
Is that a 2 inch belt on the current build?
Love this set up, but loved your first set up too...
Are they that same?
Who's FI is that?
Mark

2" belt drive from a company called Black Mountain(can't seem to find them on the net)
FI on the 65 is a Hilborn modified by me to efi. Accel gen 6 computer
FI on 63 is Fitech
FI on 64 is Enderle modified by me to efi. Have a new NOS Accel gen 6 for it too. Not at a point of running it yet so things could change.

·
Premium Member
5,538 Posts
Very cool!

I have the Black Mountain 1 inch belt on my little 327

I love how you modify the original mechanical injection to EFI...

A work of art!

Mark

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,538 Posts
My finished bracket for the AC is sandwiched like yours is with a brace
on the back side too...

That 1/4 plywood was a good template to get to the metal product...

The one thing that changed in my picture besides the AC bracket was the use of a Church Bus brace/cross member.
It hangs just low enough to get the adjustability I needed on the AC bracket.

Mark

·
Registered
176 Posts
i'll post a picture of my 327 for viewing. there sure are a lot of nice motors in here to look at.
Hey rider it looks like your heater hoses come from the top and bottom of the water pump. How does that work for you? I have mine coming from the bottom and out of the right side head, but I want to move the one coming out of the head. To like what you have. I have been told that it will not work. However it looks like you are doing it. Tell me something :confused:

https://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=362727&stc=1&d=1552444152

Attachments

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
72 duce...... i almost missed your post question. i guess i never knew my heater hoses were any different. the hoses were plumbed this way when i bought the car. last year i ran an elec. pusher style fan an all worked good. it did come up on temp if it was a HOT day an i was in slower traffic, maybe 205. but went down to 185-190 when i got moving. but this year i now have a 6 blade derale fan blade with the elc fan on a toggle switch just in case. an have only 20-25 miles on this set up as its still winter here in michigan.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
72 duce..... that wasnt right. i just went out in the garage an looked. the bottom heater hose goes under the alt. an connects to the intake below the alt. bracket. hope that helped you.

341 - 360 of 365 Posts