Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if you guys already have a thread but I couldnt find one. Im weird and think a nice engine bay is important. Could anyone who takes pride in what under their hood looks like post a few pictures?

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
There is a thread on this.
I think I found it, only 6 pages long and many of the photos are unavailable. It was in show and shine. Please feel free to show off your compartment again. Maybe some didnt have their compartments show worthy durring the last thread or newcomers want to show what they got. I dunno. So far I like what I see

·
Registered
531 Posts
Not rying to hijack the thread but FIREBIRDRACER isnt the only Pontiac guy running Chevy drivelines.My buddy has a 67 Firebird with a 427 big block chevy turbo 400 and a chevy 10 bolt rear.Im trying to get him to trade rears with me Ive got a 70 Nova with a 67 Firebird rear

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do you guys get your firewalls so nice and smooth? Im debating which color to paint my intake manifold and valve covers. I like the classic look of huggar orange intake with chrome valve covers and stock air cleaner.

1 - 20 of 362 Posts