Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been getting any email notifications when they receive a new Conversation (PM) message?

I have gone into my "Preferences" and selected "Receive email when a new conversation message is received", and then clicked on the Green Save button... but I have not been receiving any emails when I get a new conversation message.

Note: I do have the correct email address listed on my "Account Details" page.

·
Vendor
1,209 Posts
Same issue here. I emailed my board rep about it this afternoon, we will see what they say.

·
Vendor
1,209 Posts
They got back to me this morning and their tech people are looking into it.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SouthBay2s, Thanks for the update!
Seems like the Email Notification function is not working for both "Followed Discussions/Forums" and "New Conversation Message Received".

Glad to hear that techs are looking into this.

·
Vendor
1,209 Posts
SouthBay2s, Thanks for the update!
Seems like the Email Notification function is not working for both "Followed Discussions/Forums" and "New Conversation Message Received".

Glad to hear that techs are looking into this.
Yeah, from what I am experiencing it is not working for any notification function. The board people have been pretty responsive to me regarding other things, so I have faith they will get this resolved in a timely matter. The emails are an important feature for a lot of us.

·
Vendor
1,209 Posts
It is still not working is my experience. I will email them again.

·
Vendor
1,209 Posts
I got a "Trending posts email from Stevesnova" on the 2nd.

Was surprised by that considering nothing else comes through.
I got that as well, but nothing more. I sent them another email a bit ago. Will post what they tell me.

·
Vendor
1,209 Posts
They got back to me. Issue is still being worked on. There is an open support ticket with their tech people. They asked me to verify some email settings, which checked out. Will post when I hear more.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SouthBay2s, Thanks for your follow-up on this matter.
It just seems odd that this issue was mentioned in this discussion almost a month ago and there has been no resolution.

I also have received a couple emails from SNS regarding "Trending Posts"... but no emails for new "Alerts" or "Conversations" when the boxes have been checked for this function within my preferences.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts