Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just brought home our newest addition.. 65 wagon.. I have NO eletrical...I am getting power to the starter, 1 lead coming off the starter going thru the firewall then looks like goes into main harness up in lt kickpanel but no power any where else.. no lights, wipers, etc???? I am confused !!!!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!:confused:

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
There should be a 10ga red wire running from the battery, along the front of the core support, and then along the driver's side of the car's engine bay to the fuse panel. This wire provides ALL the power to the interior of the vehicle.

Is this wire disconnected or missing?

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still The Elec. Issue

WHAT RED WIRE??? NOT THERE...MISSING !!!! WHERE TO IN THE FUSE BLOCK?? THANKS, jIM

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
mrrepodude said:
WHAT RED WIRE??? NOT THERE...MISSING !!!! WHERE TO IN THE FUSE BLOCK?? THANKS, jIM
There should have been a big red wire (10ga) there somewhere/sometime. It should run directly to the lighting harness plug on the firewall bulkhead connector.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
in this forum (electrical forum) there's a sticky "call for electrical schematics"

there's a schematic for yer car posted there...

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found it !!!

DUHHHHH, I feel real dumb.. It was taped up under the lip of the rad. support.. ok, we have power !!yeaaaaaaaaaahhhh, now still nothing at rea window..booooo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts