Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any suggestions on line fittings. fuel rail is 3/8 ls1 intake has anyone used something other than the 3 barb type quick connect.is there a a/n fitting to do something like that. ls1 intake with truck coils, fuel inlet lays on #5 coil.trying to overcome this problem. thought maybe i could cut the pipe closer to the regulator.thanks

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
You must be using "truck" coil brackets, the corvette and F-body dont have an issue with the inlet hitting the coils. I went to aftermarket rails for just this reason, plus they look sooooo much cleaner.

jack

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm running truck coils also but regardless I didn't like the fuel pointing to the inner fender - I cut mine off and used a Swaglok compression to AN fitting pointing towards the firewall. Have pic if you'd like to see it. -Bob

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
love to see the pic

hi bob i think ive talked to you on the phone and shared some pics. i finally got all my exhaust on.my tank came in yesterday. thanks for all the ideas guys.i do like the exit at the rear.anyone know if the vette covers still fit if the fuel line exits to the f wall.

·
Registered
394 Posts
hi bob i think ive talked to you on the phone and shared some pics. i finally got all my exhaust on.my tank came in yesterday. thanks for all the ideas guys.i do like the exit at the rear.anyone know if the vette covers still fit if the fuel line exits to the f wall.
Here it is:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts