Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who know Eddie Pauley he was involved in a wreck on his way to Ga for a IHRA Div race today. He wasn't hurt but his Motorhome, trailer, dragster and the Chevette were all severly damaged if not totally destroyed. I guess he was on the interstate when traffic suddenly stopped. When he couldn't get stopped he went off the road to avoid hitting others. We have to be careful out there. RM

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Don't know the guy, but I'm always sorry to hear news like this. It reminds me of an ad in ND. The guy is trying to track down a stolen trailer and Corvette.

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eddie is a local guy from here in the Carolinas, is a past IHRA world champion and always in the points in two different classes. Good racer and a good guy too. If you follow IHRA Eddie lent another local racer ,JJ Brock, his car so JJ could run for the Summitt Super Series Championship last fall at Rockingham. JJ Brock won the Championship plus $100,000 worth of prizes in Eddies car. Eddie is a worker who runs a small transmission shop so this will be real hard on him and his family. RM

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Wishing Eddie and his family the best. I don't know him, but it's good to hear everyone is okay!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts