Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an LS1 valve cover that came off the machine last week. These are milled from a solid chunk of 60-61 T6 Aluminum. We will also be making a low profile valve cover.

Pricing as follows...

LS1 Low Profile Machined: $385
LS1 Low Profile Polished: $430

LS1 Tall Profile Machined: $430
LS1 Tall Profile Polished: $480

Thanks,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Small Block Chevy

Here's the Small Block Chevy Valve Cover machined from solid billet. Still working on pricing.

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Here's the Small Block Chevy Valve Cover machined from solid billet. Still working on pricing.

Small R&D help!

This Gen 1 valve cover will not clear roller rocker arms or if someone chooses to install stud girdle. I don't think the girdle will be a big issue. The roller rockers are. Cost of roller rockers have become affordable these days and you see more with than without, even mild performance builds.

FYI:)
IMO:rolleyes:
Al

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Small R&D help!

This Gen 1 valve cover will not clear roller rocker arms or if someone chooses to install stud girdle. I don't think the girdle will be a big issue. The roller rockers are. Cost of roller rockers have become affordable these days and you see more with than without, even mild performance builds.

FYI:)
IMO:rolleyes:
Al
hey Al, how can you tell for sure without any inside dimensions?
i would like to see some different pics though from different angles.
they look nice though. i drive by their building quite a bit when I'm out and about.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a shot of our low profile LS1 Billet Valve Cover with a machined finish. Prices starting at $385/set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts