Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my Nova Brothers, i have a nice story for you.
On 2/2/17 i ordered a couple decals for my '71 from these guys. One day later i got an order status that the Emmission Decal (which was in stock online) is on backorder, ship date 3/4/17. OK.
On 2/22/17 i got a mail the decal is on backorder, ship date 3/16/17.
I send a mail asking for sending the other decals in advance. Hell, i paid $19.81 shipping for a couple decals fitting in an evelope which is not more than $3 to send to Germany!
NO RESPONSE
On 3/15/17 i received a statusmail with a shipping date 3/31/17.
I send a mail cancelling the order for the emmission decal and the request to send the other decals as soon as possible.
NO RESPONSE
Today i got a mail telling me the shipping date is now 4/7/17. 8 weeks and counting for a ****ty emmission decal my grandpa had painted with a paintbrush between his lips in less than a day....
I wrote again cancelling my complete order, now i wait for a response i will probably never get.
Surprisingly i not recommend buying at Ecklers Late Great Chevy.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Lu......I can relate to that......

I ordered a Brake Combination valve from "Inline Tube".
Give them my address (ship-to...... bill-to...... )
they send out the valve........ I did receive it........ wrong M/C (small lines) and mounting bracket (package to my street address , get it ok). When I called back, Tell them that I got the wrong lines & bracket....... "Take A Picture" and make sure..... OK...... send an e mail...... Ok....... We'll sent the correct bracket & lines. They then send a small package ( postal mail) to my street address....... a week, and I call again, ......... they just got the package back "To Them"...... it's been sitting on the desk in the 'back'.
so, another week it goes in the mail to my P. O. Box...... shssss ?

jim

·
Registered
516 Posts
I ordered from them once, never again. I live in same state and it took them 3 weeks to even ship an order and everything was in stock.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered from them once, never again. I live in same state and it took them 3 weeks to even ship an order and everything was in stock.

Don't know how you can run a business when you think we are supplicants not the people who bring the dough.

Update:
Got a status mail off them on 3/29/17. No more expected ship date on the emmission decal now, just "Backordered".
One day later i got a mail: Shipped
Checked my Paypal account and they charged the decals only, not the shipping.
Curious what comes next...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Raising the dead here but I as well had a bad experience with ecklers. I called in a order over the phone, lady took all my info, card info email etc entering my order and then told me ok I'm good to go. Ok sweet. 2 weeks go by and I dont even have a confirmation email or anything, bank statement shows they have not pulled the money so I give em a call and ask about the order, they look me up and say nope you are not in our system not my name or address or anything, so the order was never placed I ask, she says no would you like to place the order now? No thanks. Fast forward 2 weeks after that the item shows up, from ecklers and I check my bank statement and they just pulled the money. I had already ordered and received the item from somebody else so that left me with two. But it was only like 30 bucks or so and figured with this service I'm sure a return would be real fun so I just kept it. Now I have one clean Fisher body manual and one grease hand fisher body manual lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
chris..... is see new to the site. to bad your first post is crappy service from a supply company, there are very good places to order from. anyway welcome to the nova site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts