Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow like ebay fees and insertion fees as well as paypal fees weren't enough I caught it when it flipped screens quickly.... look at this now it tried to double charge me and it wasn't there til I hit the next page button but flashed as soon as it switched I scrolled down to double check and to edit and yep its a double dipping on ebays part. WATCH OUT GUYS.

Listing fees

Insertion Fee:

$0.50

Insertion Fee:

$0.50

Picture Pack:

Free

Picture Pack:

Free

10 days duration:

Free

10 days duration:

Free

Total listing fees:

$1.00

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
HAS TOOK A DIVE! NOTHING LIKE IT USED TO BE!:mad:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow like ebay fees and insertion fees as well as paypal fees weren't enough I caught it when it flipped screens quickly.... look at this now it tried to double charge me and it wasn't there til I hit the next page button but flashed as soon as it switched I scrolled down to double check and to edit and yep its a double dipping on ebays part. WATCH OUT GUYS.

Listing fees

Insertion Fee:

$0.50

Insertion Fee:

$0.50

Picture Pack:

Free

Picture Pack:

Free

10 days duration:

Free

10 days duration:

Free

Total listing fees:

$1.00
Insertion fees

When you list an item for sale, you may be charged a listing (or insertion) fee. If an insertion fee is applicable, you're charged one insertion fee per listing, per category, regardless of the quantity of items

Maybe they can tell me why I was charged "TWICE" then HHHMMMMNNN. something aint right here.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts

Listing fees

Insertion Fee:

$0.50

Insertion Fee:

$0.50

Picture Pack:

Free

Picture Pack:

Free

10 days duration:

Free

10 days duration:

Free

Total listing fees:

$1.00
Where did you find that info??? I just check my account page and see the Insertion Fees and the column next to it says amount charged $0.00.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Every should know you are only allowed 50 free listings and some catagories are free to list in until the end of the year.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It doubled up on the insertion fee at the time of listing a single item that is a direct copy from my ebay item as I was listing it. and the second quote is also from ebays info as to one insertion fee. I have no idea how it happened but it did.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Maybe it is a glich on the eBay Canada site????

I just listed something and did not see double insertion fees.

You should check you account info through your My eBay page to make sure you were not charged and if you were contact them :yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Maybe it is a glich on the eBay Canada site????

I just listed something and did not see double insertion fees.

You should check you account info through your My eBay page to make sure you were not charged and if you were contact them :yes::yes::yes:
The item I listed did not qualify for free insertion but it seems it did qualify for double charge for single insertion. LOL
I've heard of two for one offers BUT I think ebay has a special on right now call it a "ONE FOR THE PRICE OF TWO DEAL" :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
One of my biggest problem with eBay is contacting them.

They don't make it easy to communicate with them :mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and again

here is what it's doubling up now look. Something is weird I wonder why it's doing this.

Listing fees

Insertion Fee:

Free

Insertion Fee:

$0.75

Picture Pack:

Free

Picture Pack:

Free

10 days duration:

$0.40

10 days duration:

$0.40

Total listing fees:

$1.55

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TRY PULLING IT AND RELIST IT, OR BETTER YET LIST SOMETHIN' NEW AND SEE IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN! :rolleyes:
THEN YOU KNOW FOR SURE!

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
HAS TOOK A DIVE! NOTHING LIKE IT USED TO BE!:mad:
I totally Agree :yes:

ALot of Red Tape and Greed ( changing an arm n a leg ) to put putting something up and getting slapped with fees with Paypal ( e*pay owns that also )

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
One of my biggest problem with eBay is contacting them.

They don't make it easy to communicate with them :mad::mad::mad::mad:
They have a live chat with E Pay on their Homepage....

Also have an a number at what I have found on the net, and called them in person. And He was surprised for me in having the number also saying, You arent suppose to have this number ....:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts