Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
14,582 Posts
It seems like there could be something he could be charged with. It sounds as if he is just a bitter person with a grudge against the world.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
He's not really a scammer, more like a deranged vigilante. I wonder what provoked his hatred for ebay.

As for what he could be charged with in relation to the actual transactions, not sure... maybe they could get him for criminal harassment/uttering threats if they can prove that?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I believe they can get him for defaulting on a contract. When you are the winning bidder you have entered a contract to buy the item you won.

The ebay buyers and sellers contracts are there for that exact reason.

Exposing his identity and stopping his shenanigans is two different challenges...

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
I believe they can get him for defaulting on a contract. When you are the winning bidder you have entered a contract to buy the item you won.

The ebay buyers and sellers contracts are there for that exact reason.

Yeah, but that would be more of a civil matter than criminal.

It's just weird that those sellers didn't file unpaid item dispute claims against him or if they did, why was he allowed to continue for so long... I thought ebay had some sort of a rule where a user is only allowed to default an x amount of times. :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts