Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so some jerk left negative feedback after a smooth transaction and its buggin me. anyway my question is if i cancel my account, can i open a new one with the same email address?

Eric

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
Eric,
I am not sure if you can still do this anymore, but all you have to do is start a new account. My friend at one time had 3 user names. You will have to start with a new e-mail address. This is no big deal. Just pick a website and like yahoo, excite, hotmail and start a new e-mail and sign up for the new account.

I have 2 different user names for eBay. One for buying and one for selling. If you are selling use the new user name you create and use the old one sometimes for buying. If you are selling and using PayPal all you have to do is add the new e-mail address and you might have to add the new user name to PayPal and bam you are set up. I hope this help.

Good Luck,
novamaniac

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
If it's just one comment, I wouldn't get too worked up. Just continue to add good ones on there in the future.

What was the problem / issue?

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. Just reply properly to it. Buyers should be looking at your feedback as a whole, not just picking out the bad ones.

Just keep working on the good ones.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Yeah, one neg is not a big deal in this day and age.Some people are just rediculously hard to please.Case in point im probaly about to receive a neg soon, i sold an item and i emailed the guy after i went to ups with the shipping price which was $23 but i charged him 20 because i said in my ad it shouldnt be more than 20.The guy emailed me back and told me he would only buy the item if i shipped it for $12 because some wholesaler on ebay had similar items and shipping was only 12 (their price was also double mine)..I didnt know what to say, felt like telling him to pizz off but i didnt.I said you know what just send me 5 bucks for shipping and we'll call it day i mean you did pay double what i wanted for the item anyhow.I took my sweet time sending out his package for sure.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, i think it will all turn out fine.

Eric

N

·
0 Posts
Call him on the phone and ask what you can do to make him happy and ask him why he left the feedback. After talking to him send him a mutual withdrawl request. (will remove the negative if replies to the form)

Go to the advanced search page and there should be a "request member info" link. I think it works if you have done a transaction within 30 days. Gives you all their personal info.

I had the same thing happen, ruined my 100% feedback rating, I went nuts. The guy was "new" and didnt know how to contact me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts