thought this might interest some , i know nothing about this car

ebay Item number: 160934825040

·
Registered
744 Posts
Serious rust issues on the underside.

·
13,722 Posts
The 11737 VIN indicates it was born a six cylinder, so it didn't come with a 283. If the original color was Willow Green, it could only have had a black or fawn interior. I would say from the console base color and dash, this car was fawn. There was no white interior available in 1965. The seats appear to have been redone, as the pattern is not '65. We all know the rust you can see is usually the tip of the iceberg and I think this is certainly the case with this car.

Bob

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 11737 VIN indicates it was born a six cylinder, so it didn't come with a 283. If the original color was Willow Green, it could only have had a black or fawn interior. I would say from the console base color and dash, this car was fawn. There was no white interior available in 1965. The seats appear to have been redone, as the pattern is not '65. We all know the rust you can see is usually the tip of the iceberg and I think this is certainly the case with this car.

Bob
that what great about this site i knew someone would have info on it ,not that i was interested in buying the car ,beside what kind guy would fake a ss :) lol

·
13,722 Posts
that what great about this site i knew someone would have info on it ,not that i was interested in buying the car ,beside what kind guy would fake a ss :) lol
A lot of non Chevy II people are surprized when they find out there were both six cylinder and V/8 Super Sports right thru 1967. Even the Impala and Chevelle Super Sports came in six cylinders for many years.

Bob

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
The 11737 VIN indicates it was born a six cylinder, so it didn't come with a 283. I been told that if there wasn't a 6 cyl they would a 8 cyl in & kept on working But with out paper work it is what it is Lots of good parts

. Later Larry Mc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts