Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we had the dyno competition today.are club the keystone garageclub vs motor city .we spanked them by over 800 hp .i'll let ya know when the videos are posted.i know its not a nova but my 57 made 653 hp and 629 torque at 6200 rpm on pumpgas

·
Registered
53 Posts
Now that sounds like a great way to spend a day! Looking forward to the videos. How about some engine specs on your 57, really nice numbers.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the motor is a gen 6 454 bored and sroked to 496 callies 4.25 crank scat 6.3 rods je pistons 8.5 compression hydraulic roller 630 lift 25? duration can't really remember.stock gm squareport open chamber ls7 heads weiand 871 with holley hp 750's 8lbs of boost on pump gas .i know the carbs are two small but i had them layin around.5spd tremec trans and a dana 60 rear.i'll let ya know when the videos are posted.:turn:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the dyno vids are on youtube just do a search for keystonegarageclub mine is the black 57.check it out:devil:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes dave's biscayne is cool.he has owned it even before biscaynes were cool to own.he paid 900 for just as you see it except for the cage and running gear,but that was in 1993

1 - 9 of 9 Posts