Bring a covered dish and whatever
Also a mini meet before the AC Show
All are welcome from DVN and Steves
Come join in and meet some fellow Nova Owners

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
cool, i should be there

Bruce could you send me a list of when and where your shows are this summer? Patty gave me the card last time i saw you, but my wallet was stollen that weekend when i went to Florida.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
cool, i should be there

Bruce could you send me a list of when and where your shows are this summer? Patty gave me the card last time i saw you, but my wallet was stollen that weekend when i went to Florida.
Jason, so you don't need the driveshaft, right?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i will actually take it because i'm going to go ahead and put the 200-4r in it and its the same length and yoke as a 350, i may actually have to come get it from you sooner than the picnic because i've decided to let my buddies shop do the work and i'm going to do some side work on it while putting it back together.

·
Registered
51 Posts
august 16th
pennsville riverview park
rt. 49. Pennsville, nj 08070
one pm
bring a covered dish and whatever
also a mini meet before the ac show
all are welcome from dvn and steves
come join in and meet some fellow nova owners

coming soon !!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Will be there, just without the nova. See you all there!

·
Registered
469 Posts
the maryland crew will be there.novadriver and family,flamming nova and wife,4gotton1,and friends Leon and Ashley.we are all meeting up and heading that way sun morning.one question we are dog sitting for the weeekend would anyone mind if we brouht a small dog.or we can leave him home if need be? thanks chris.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I plan on bringing a large platter of macaroni salad unless someone else plans on bringing some? Let me know soon before wifey starts her magic :yes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts