Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have no idea what this stuff is worth!! had a guy contact me looking for everything!! i wanna be fair but i dont want to get raped!!
need help!!

front subframe restored with rad and rad support and fender wells...2 deck lids... hood... 2 front fenders... 9inch rear with disc brakes and leaf springs... heater box...rear glass... front and rear bumpers...gas tank...steering column... rear seat(like new)... old rad support... driveshaft...lots of misc moldings...door glass

any ideas??
thanx much!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow!! mods act quick around here!!
thanx for putting me into the right section!! :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Considering the condition of the parts as Very good or excellent.
Fenders 100-125 ea
Hood 100 ea
Deck lid 100-150 for a '65
Good sub frames are usualy worth more in pieces.
Steering columns are worth more if it was a floor shift or SS.
Heater box, 40ish more if it was an AC box.
Bumpers good used 20-40 (brackets are worth more than bumpers)
Rear seat and glass depends if it was a 2 door or 4 door seat. 2 door sedan back seats are worth good money.
Mouldings anywhere from 20 to 1,000(or more depending on what peice and condition.)

You'd probably make more money selling everything piece by piece on evil-bay.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have no clue but $1500 to $1700 if every thing you have is in good shape but thats just me so i dont know if that is to much or to little for all that you have. Good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a 2door car...
its basically everything to put the car back together with a small block.. its ALOT of stuff soe im thinking im gonna tell the guy 2k and see where it goes from there... i mean every piece of trim... some headers... traction bars.. oil pans...tail lights...the complete front end with discs and rad support... another rad support... 2 front bumbers... etc.. etc..the only thing this car didnt have when i bought it was a front windshield and front seats!
it was basically a complete car and the only thing im keeping is the body and title!! lol
now did somebody tell me that the 65ss was the only deck lid with the lights in it??

the guy that was interested in everything is just gonna turn around and resell everything! im sure he's a member on here!!

i think 2k is a fair number... any opinions??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts