Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great seeing you guys again today. As promised, here are pics from Irwindale today. For those who have not seen them run, Duke's third gen runs 6.60's on the motor (383) and is one of the cleanest Novas around. Steffanie is not far behind, 6.80s. Now get registered and get hooked up. Great people on this site, lots of local Nova stuff and as you know a fellow SNS member (Evil65) won it all today :yes:.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
That is a pretty car. Almost like my car if it got painted. And hooked up on the line...

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump: you online yet Duke? C'mon, jump in!:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Duke,
Good to see at Irwindale yesterday and glad you finally signed up on to SNS. :yes::yes: But I saw you left before elims started, what happened?

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bob- how did you do? A few of us are heading over this Thursday night, but only to park along the fence. Weather permitting. I still don't have all the door glass installed yet, so they'll never pass me in tech.:(
Dale, I made it to the second round but was way slow on the tree (0.16). :( Last month I was red in the second round by .005, so maybe next month I will get it figured out.:rolleyes: Won't be able to make it this Thursday, but maybe next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts