Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Does anybody have parts number(s) for Centerforce Dual Clutch Kits for 4 speed, 350 or 454 engine applications? Also, thinking of purchasing a center force billet flywheel as well. Any recommendations and part #'s would be appreciated.

THANKS

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I haven’t. Is that what you have? If yes, what size engine are you running? Thanks

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
ClUTCH

Be careful with center force!! they use goofy weights on their pressure plate it supposed to help with holding force. it sucks!! the weights on my pressure plate were off balance. caused a wicked vibration and absolutely no customer service!! after that no more!! center force. my entire rotating assy. is balanced!! when I pulled the transmission back you could see the weights were not centered!! they said it was installation problem!! I have had Mcleod setup in my car ever since and no vibration!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Dealer Duece & 67 Nova Boy. Appreciate the feedback, link and reccomendations. I find there are still many manufacturers that supply black and white text only installation instructions with zero illustrations. They tend to be the ones that say operator error on installation! For this reason I’m going to give McCleod a try. Thanks again, All the best for 2019!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts