Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some new pics of whats been happening here in Indy the last two winters. Installed DSE mini tubbs and quadralink along with a moser 9" . Also some new grunt in a 447 ci. SB2 small block. I have to say this thing is a animal and a blast to drive. Thanks needs to go out to two companies here in Indy, M&M competion engines for the new engine and Paradice road rod & custom for the fab work and welding on the DSE stuff.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
DUDE, that is just sick, Sick, SICK. I'm positive it is a BLAST to drive...Jack

·
Registered
337 Posts
Nice... Wish mine was that clean. Northwest Indaina salt for almost 40 years. Check
Mine out here.
http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202652

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
That's a nice piece of artwork you have there. Very very nicely done.:yes:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Looks good and I bet it is fun to drive. I'm also glad to hear you didn't get screwed from Paradise Road. Some of us weren't so lucky.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Is that Goldie Locks?:eek:

Man, that beast looks sick!!:yes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wow! Veeerrrryy nice. Love the setup. More details please :). Got any side shots so we can better judge the ride height?

One of the only street/strip type setups I've seen using the QuadraLink. How's that suspension working out? DSE told me there was someone in the 9's with it. Kick myself sometimes for not going that route. Any choice is all about tradeoffs I guess. Great exhaust setup.

Those the 325/50 tires?

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow! Veeerrrryy nice. Love the setup. More details please :). Got any side shots so we can better judge the ride height?

One of the only street/strip type setups I've seen using the QuadraLink. How's that suspension working out? DSE told me there was someone in the 9's with it. Kick myself sometimes for not going that route. Any choice is all about tradeoffs I guess. Great exhaust setup.

Those the 325/50 tires?
Here is a side shot. The suspension is working good and am very pleased with it. The front suspension still needs to be converted over to coilover and new wheels will come at that time.
The motor is a mild build set up for pump gas with 10.2.1 compression, cam has .609 lift and 258-264 dur.
Went to the track last month for the first time on this set up the turd went 10.99 at 122mph thats with 325 rearend gears and only using 1st and 2nd going thru the traps at 7200rpm. The quadralink is not really a dragrace set up it still worked quite well, the car hooked and went dead straight. Ride quality I would say just a little firmer than with the leafsprings.
Yes those are 325/50r15

l

1 - 20 of 40 Posts