Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking at buying a set of Detroit Speed lowering leafs from a local guy. Part number 040102. They are the 3 inch lowering leafs.

They came with a project Camaro he purchased and he doesn't want to use them. He's asking $250 for the set, and they even have the DSE offset shackles!

Seems too good to pass up, but I'm hoping they don't sit too low. I have a '70 with stock mono leafs and love the way it sits right now. I'm hoping these will make the ride height the same considering my mono leafs are original and saggy.

Looking to see if anyone are running these and if you would share pictures and measurements from the ground to the fender lip. Thank you.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hi, I'm looking at buying a set of Detroit Speed lowering leafs from a local guy. Part number 040102. They are the 3 inch lowering leafs.

They came with a project Camaro he purchased and he doesn't want to use them. He's asking $250 for the set, and they even have the DSE offset shackles!

Seems too good to pass up, but I'm hoping they don't sit too low. I have a '70 with stock mono leafs and love the way it sits right now. I'm hoping these will make the ride height the same considering my mono leafs are original and saggy.

Looking to see if anyone are running these and if you would share pictures and measurements from the ground to the fender lip. Thank you.
A more accurate to measure ride height is from the center of the wheel (center cap) so the fender lip. This way, tire height doesn't affect the measurement. Measure your car now and see where it sits, see if you can find the OEM specs somewhere so you can compare it. Good luck! that's a good deal

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've searched high and low for the stock ride height for my model... No luck. I may just take the risk and get them anyways. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts