·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:Dwhats the best kit & how 2 do it:confused:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I used the cheapest summit kit. I had a lot of problems with it. wrong banjo bolts, bad calipers. The caliper brackets needed ground down. It was SSBC parts. It works great now, and I was given about 25% back in a refund for bad parts, but it was a huge hassel. If I were doing it over again I would do a search and spend a little more. JMO

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used the cheapest summit kit. I had a lot of problems with it. wrong banjo bolts, bad calipers. The caliper brackets needed ground down. It was SSBC parts. It works great now, and I was given about 25% back in a refund for bad parts, but it was a huge hassel. If I were doing it over again I would do a search and spend a little more. JMO

thanks... :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
I bought my kit from "The Right Stuff" company.......The only things i had to get were the bearing grease and brake fluid......the kit came with everything else..........call them and ask for Pat....heck of a nice guy to deal with imo :yes:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have a summit kit and everything fit very well

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
I bet my CPP kit was twice as bad as your summit kit

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm doing the chevelle spindle and global west set up, there are a few problems but this thing is beefy with vented rotors. Have had the kit for ten years and finally have gotten around to using it. It's a choice but check out global west.

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts