Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at adding the chrome drip rail to my chevy II... the only problem I have been finding is this... is the drip rail the same for a 63 2dr sedan (post) vrs the other models? I see stuff on ebay but they never mention what it fits.

If anyone knows could ya pass it along pls :)

Brad

·
Registered
689 Posts
Think they are different

The coupes and post have different roof lines and I do not think the chrome will interchange between them. Most of the posts I have ever seen did not have the chrome drip rails. I am actually not sure it was even available.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Coupes have a different roof line then sedans. So coupes are in a world of their own.

Sedans are the same. 2 door or 4 door the "chrome" cover is identical and will go from 1 to the other.

Wagons.....well they are wagons, what more can I say. But they do share the same "A" pillar piece with the sedans.

62-64 same
65 all on its own.
66-67 same (I think)

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
I think it went by model designation ie 300 400 etc.

Not many (if any) 2 door sedans had the covers. So if your on the look out look for 4 doors, every 4door that I have parted had them. Find one in a yard and strip them off, carefully. Then send them to good ol G.L. if you don't have the patience to pop out the little dings (that they will most likely have) yourself.

Providing you have a sedan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts