Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell if and where a person can buy new or used stainless drip rail molding. I would like new it would look much better. Also looking for a electric tailgate setup for it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
The drip rail mouldings have not been reproduced to date. Your best bet is to accumulate the required 25 postings & then place an ad in the '62-67 Parts Wanted' section.
Same goes for the electric rear window internals., however a later model Chevrolet Suburban rear window motor can be substituted for the original style motor.

Lots of usefull info & links to other threads within this thread: http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104981&highlight=window :thumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
i have the drip rail molding for sale but the problem is shipping it cause the side pieces are so long any one have any ideas on shpping it

·
Premium Member
7,437 Posts
i have the drip rail molding for sale but the problem is shipping it cause the side pieces are so long any one have any ideas on shpping it
A long PVC water pipe might work. (available at most any home improvement store)

You would need to affix a cardboard or plastic "tag" at one end in order to display the shipping label/info however.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts