Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is funny. I did take all references to his name and address phones and so forth off just in case.

drag n tach rpm gauge - $50

i have a almost new tach o meter that i need gone by this weekend it is black and it goes up to 10,000rpm i have no use for it i dont need it on my little 4 cylindeer it looks dumb on my 1984 mazda b2,000 so if you can help me out give me a call/text!!!!!!!!!! IT HAS A SETTING ON IT THAT YOU CAN SET IT TO WERE YOU WANT IT TO GO BEFORE YOU SHIFT I LIKE IT BUT NEED TO GET BREAKS 50.00OBO

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I wonder if it's gooder then the one I have?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lance; Give that poor guy a BRAKE he needs BREAKS for his car.
Jim, he lives about 15 miles from me. Hope he gets his breaks so he can give me a brake if we end up driving the same roads.

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Jim, he lives about 15 miles from me. Hope he gets his breaks so he can give me a brake if we end up driving the same roads.
Well if his breaks are broken he won't be able to break for you and you might get broken because his breaks won't help him stop when he needs a brake.

·
Premium Member
11,287 Posts
Well if his breaks are broken he won't be able to break for you and you might get broken because his breaks won't help him stop when he needs a brake.
James.....you into that wacky stuff again??? Don't let Tony find out. :no::devil:

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It may be time to shut this thread down. It is doing weird things to people's speech who are nomally well spoken well adjusted people. But you must consider the source to begin with.:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts