Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
1964 Chevy 2 nova
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Year: 1964

Modle: Chevy 2 nova

Engine: 6.2 LS3 with 480 hp cam.

Body/Exterior: Rotisserie restored, new doors, hood, fenders, rad support, quarters, truck lid, tail light panels, shaved lock cylinders, cowl vent, body lines, panel matched and sharpened, smoothed re chromed grill, new bumpers, custom built rad support filler panel

Front end: hieghts front clip, power rack, wilwood 6 piston calipers, ride tech select series shocks, Accuair air ride control with Endo CVT,

Transmission: Tremec t 56 magnum 6 speed

Rear End: new ford 9inch 3:50 gears, hieghts 4 link with welded and beefed up frame rail connectors.

Exhaust: QTP electric cut outs, Sanderson headders, magnaflow mufflers, Deeds engineering hangers, v band clamps, custom built pie cuts, x pipe and tips.

Wheels/Tires: Boze Forged wheels, General tires. Wheels were customer built for the car with my logo in the center cap.

Interior: custom but stock looking, corbeu heated seats with 4 point harnesses, second gen console leather wrapped with leather shift boot, buttons for e stop, heated seats, exhaust cut outs and interior light buttons hidden on the side, kick panels, rear package shelf custom built sheet metal, custom built stereo/speaker housing, accuair control built into ash tray, Dakota digital VHX gauge cluster.

Electrical: new painless harness front to back, GM LS3 fuse panel end engine harness. LED lights throughout, HID headlights.

Accessories/Options: air powered gas filler relocated to taillight, heated seats, power steering, remote locking, electric e brake, air conditioning, navigation, hands free phone, front and rear cameras.

Sound system: double din Pioneer touch screen, focal audio amp and speakers with custom enclosures and hidden sub box.

Comments: everthing is brand new custom built or restored.

Attachments

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,487 Posts
Awesome build (y) (y) Looks like a blast to drive!

·
Registered
1964 chevy II 2 door post
47 Posts
How is no one talking about that exhaust?!?! Truly amazing craftsmanship! I love the look of this car! Sooooo clean!

1964 Chevy 2 nova
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How is no one talking about that exhaust?!?! Truly amazing craftsmanship! I love the look of this car! Sooooo clean!
Thanks for noticing this was my second go at the pipes and I am pretty happy with how they come out. And they sound great too. Lots of work but worth it in the end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts