Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sept. 23rd. I just might be there.

Will let you know when it gets closer, and no my Chevy II wont be with me!

Nightshade(Jeff)

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
NIGHTSHADE said:
Will let you know when it gets closer
Nightshade(Jeff)

is this gonna be a daily reminder or what ??? yer not Really gonna be pesterin' us are ya, ya LAKER !!!

us So-Calies'll only tolerate so much :rolleyes: :D :D :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
Donut Shop

I Will Be There!! Christian

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Been a few years since I've been out to the land of Fruits and Nuts, figger'd its time for a visit.

We're actually going elsewhere but a short side trip wont hurt!:D

So M. do I need to bring a door skin with me??:D

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
blown67 said:
Thanks for giving us advance notice...... No excuses why some of us can't be there......
Slackers.......

My insurance ran out. I just went online and saw that my check cleared they it should be in the mail!!! but it wasnt so its 3 SAts in a row..

I wont risk it with out insurance.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sept. 23rd. Plenty of time to get insurance, and get a Nova invasion in the works.

We should be flying into Vagas that friday in the AM. Plenty of time for a little drive to the west.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Nightshade is coming to the land of FRUITS & NUTS!!!!!!I can't believe it!!!!!There ain't no Moose or Elk in californy:eek: :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So, what are the chances of the Bat coming down to fight evil?:D

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
NIGHTSHADE said:
So, what are the chances of the Bat coming down to fight evil?:D
Probabley not that good.I'll be in Montana by then:D The land of Moose and Elk an me riding a quad really fast:D

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where at in Montana, I know the location of a 1st or 2nd gen wagon by wolf point where we hunt.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
maybe yer Honey'll let ya take a detour before that time and ya can stop down at an earlier date ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

be cool ta get ya down to the DS... we'll buy ya a "Bear Claw" !!! :rolleyes: :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
the Flyer said:
maybe yer Honey'll let ya take a detour before that time and ya can stop down at an earlier date ??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

be cool ta get ya down to the DS... we'll buy ya a "Bear Claw" !!! :rolleyes: :D :D :D
We'll see:D Bear claws...Yummy:D

·
Registered
503 Posts
In the mountains,in the valleys,in the plains.Never ran across a moose out here,but they are as big as semis in the great white north.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When I was stationed at Camp Pendleton a 5ton truck tangled with a buffalo, and LOST!

The buffalo walked away and the truck needed a tow.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts