Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, I'm about to pull the trigger on a new set of wheels and tires. I'd just like to double check and make sure I'm right in my thinking and see if anyone else has something similar.

I'm looking at Coys C-5 polished, 20x8.5 rear with 5.25bs inside of 275/35/20's.
18x8 fronts with 4.5bs running 225/45/18's. According to my measurements it should be good to go, possibly tight on the outside of the rear. They also have 6.25bs for the rear but not in polished, just chrome or grey/polished. I don't want chrome for sure, grey would be ok.

Opinions? Besides, 20's being to big on the rear! lol

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Made the order. Coys had free shipping until this afternoon. Turns out they cut the backspace and bolt pattern to order. The rears he suggested 5.5"bs, the front I ended up with 18x7's with 4.5"bs. Then ordered tires from Discount tire. I got Falken FK452 275/35/20 rear and 225/45/18 front. Trying to keep a little more meat under it.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Got them mounted up and on the car today. Now it just needs dropped a couple inches!

Nice wheels , nice car .
However In my opinion they are to big but they are yours not mine so if you like them that's what is important.
Car would have looked great with 17s all the way around.

JMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts