Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased a 69 nova. new to this site and it looks like a lot of great people and info. my question is i have found a rear end from a 71 it is a 10 bolt posi unit with i believe 3.08 gears. he also has a set of doors. do the doors from a 70-72 fit on a 69 as well? thanks for the info

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome to the site!! yes I have been told that 70-71 doors will fit a 68-69 but the inside door lock rods come out the doors in different spots so u will have to use door panels off of the car the doors come off! hopefully this will help:thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sound good. i thought the door looked the same but i have never tried to line them up right next to another... what is a reasonable price for a set of door for a 2 door and tghe posi ans mentioned

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
69 and up door lock rods are in the same location. 68 is the only year that is more to the rear of the door.

·
Registered
30 Posts
thanks good for jedly313,the doors will work for him,i quess that sucks for me if i ever need doors!!and for a price,what condition?I just got a 6"hood,2 fenders and a trunk lid free!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
unknown what he wants for the doors or the condition. the rear was supposibly working fine when removed. he wanted 250 obo. on the rear. he said he really wants it out of his garage so i think 175 would take the rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts