Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I always browse this site to see what everyone is doing with there cars and to trouble shoot occurring mods or problems.So I finally said,let me sign up so I can post too.I have a 72 SS.Had it for a good 4 years now.Pretty much ripped it all apart,put a lot of new sheet metal,and performance parts.Im in the process of painting it.So while taking a break with sanding and what not,I figured let me get the interior peices together and see what I’m working with.The previous owner had all the door panels rigged on.With glue and double sided tape.The funny thing is they were brand new.So I carefully removed them.He had a lot of spare parts in the trunk.I found the two front metal top caps that your suppose to rivet the panel too.The rears are missing in action.I can’t find any where on the internet that sells them.Im hoping somebody knows a place that sells them or has a pair to sell.If it was the front ones there fairly easy to make.The back ones look a little more complicated.Alright thanks guys!!!
Vinny

1 - 1 of 1 Posts