Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 65 post has no door or trunk seals on it. They weren't there when I bought it. I all ready bought the rubber bumper kit, and now I need the door and trunk seals. Which brand do the members like best and who to buy them from. I was going to go to Chevy IIonly. I've bought from them before. But suggestions are welcome. Dave

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
most are good sets, doesn't really matter much for those seals.

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
i got mine from chevy2only and they're softseal brand and i have no complaints after 2 years

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. It's going for an exhaust Monday. Then I'll do the seals. Dave

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
I honestly wouldnt be surprised if alot of the seals available NOW didnt come from the same factory in china. Not saying thats a bad thing, just saying they may all be pretty similar. You know, like what refrigerator is better, whirlpool or kennmore. Same thing. Just a diff name. JR

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
I honestly wouldnt be surprised if alot of the seals available NOW didnt come from the same factory in china. Not saying thats a bad thing, just saying they may all be pretty similar. You know, like what refrigerator is better, whirlpool or kennmore. Same thing. Just a diff name. JR

ALL items supplied by Trim Parts are made by them and in the US.

Same with Metro.

They are 2 of the 3 main suppliers of weatherstripping that are American made and not the same as any other. Good chance there are more, and for other types of product.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts