Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now, I've got the '63 vert all prettied up for the Mebane Dogwood Festival car show tomorrow. :yes: The organizer told me that they have a massive turnout this year - 20+ cars. :rolleyes:

I'm either bringing home a trophy or a case of the clap. :devil: Not sure which yet. :no:

Cheers, Tim

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well now, I've got the '63 vert all prettied up for the Mebane Dogwood Festival car show tomorrow. :yes: The organizer told me that they have a massive turnout this year - 20+ cars. :rolleyes:

I'm either bringing home a trophy or a case of the clap. :devil: Not sure which yet. :no:

Cheers, Tim
Send pics of the trophy or the disease donor.

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Pics!!!

Howdy,

Awesome cars at the Dogwood Festival today!!! :yes: Stunning really.

I took 7th place overall out of 43 (popular vote). Pretty cool considering what I was up against.

A few notes:

The red 442 took best Chevy - not surprising but......

Mark's yellow 63 SS Nova was restored by Jim Barber, and was trailered to Indianapolis a few years back and won several awards at Super Chevy. Oddly, he even didn't place as well as I did overall. :eek: He showed up late and had a location problem. :eek:

The 31 Ford was chopped and painted with chalkboard paint. :yes: The owner encourages folks to draw on his rat. I thought this was really cool. :D

An excellent time was had by all. Pics are below.

Cheers, Tim

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool Pics!!!! Didn't know you were there.

There were a few cars I just couldn't bring myself to photograph :no:... like the Meximobile with the hydraulics .... and the ricer that was parked next to me.:rolleyes:

Cheers, Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts