Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny, I noticed that too !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Now he's trying to suck the money out of our wallets!!:eek: :eek:

Bogie

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Maybe you could ask him if he has repaired the "ding" that was in it?:p

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
He's an entrepreneur, a marketing genius, 2 steps ahead of everybody else, a capitalist visionary, a commercial superpower single-handedly in control of his destiny.;)

What a piece of work. This idiot is so dumb he can't even see it himself. If this sells it will only prove that even stupider people actually exist and here's the proof. Pure comedy.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
It's called capitalism. More power to him if he finds a buyer willing to step up. You can't fault him for trying.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Allen_396 said:
It's called capitalism. More power to him if he finds a buyer willing to step up. You can't fault him for trying.
Sorry Allen, let me correct you. It's called being a greedy but licker !:eek:

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
SUPER_NOVA_71 said:
Sorry Allen, let me correct you. It's called being a greedy but licker !:eek:

I'll have to agree with Allen. If it works, then why not. He's not (hopefully) screwing anyone. If someone buys it for that much, it's their fault for not getting it the first time.

If you wer to get lucky and get a mint '68 ashtray for $20 would you not turn around and list it and try for the $200 sale???

I WOULD!

·
5,145 Posts
Allen_396 said:
Exactly!!
Anyone that doesn't want to be like the Ebayer can sell me their parts for less than they paid for them.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
You mean the ..."1963 Chevy 409 big block Dog Dish Hubcap"? :D

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Well they are both sold! :rolleyes:

Same "0" feedback bidder as well.

Sounds fishy...

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Lets say someone wanted it for that Money(I didn't check to see if it sold),Why would that be a Rip Off?
Joe

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I don't think its a ripoff.Thats ebay.The guy just happened to get a great price.I do it all the time.I buy snap on tools at 2-4am on the weekdays and I put them back up for sale on saturday between 1-5pm(when every tom ,**** and harry is on there with a pocket full of money).I make a very good profit sometimes.One of my best was I bought a Brand new 1 1/8 snap on wrench for $3(no reserve)and I sold it for $72.The guy had the auction ending at 3am on a Tuesday.Its called capitalism....Thats what fuels the Good ole USA!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,287 Posts
batman09 said:
I don't think its a ripoff.Thats ebay.The guy just happened to get a great price.I do it all the time.I buy snap on tools at 2-4am on the weekdays and I put them back up for sale on saturday between 1-5pm(when every tom ,**** and harry is on there with a pocket full of money).I make a very good profit sometimes.One of my best was I bought a Brand new 1 1/8 snap on wrench for $3(no reserve)and I sold it for $72.The guy had the auction ending at 3am on a Tuesday.Its called capitalism....Thats what fuels the Good ole USA!!!!
Why would anybody pay $72.00 for a wrench. To much money, not know what to do with it? Send it to me and save the hassle.:)

Don

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
xinloi44 said:
Why would anybody pay $72.00 for a wrench. To much money, not know what to do with it? Don
Oh dont worry about that guy....he may have bought it for 72 bucks but he supplies tool to the military and he sold it to them for 500 bucks....so alls well that ends well..:rolleyes: ....lol...just kidding:D

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
NIGHTSHADE said:
If you wer to get lucky and get a mint '68 ashtray for $20 would you not turn around and list it and try for the $200 sale???

I WOULD!

If I found one in my workshop in one of those totes of parts, I would too. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts